Each year, as the CDP questionnaire becomes available, our dev team works to update Scope 5 functionality to best serve our CDP respondent clients based on the new questions. We have started rolling out a number of updates (and will continue to do so in the coming weeks), so check back on a regular basis for new functionality.
For details on how the CDP's questionnaire changed between 2019 and 2020, please refer to their CDP Question Changes and Map: 2019 to 2020 document.
If you have any questions about the recipes or using Scope 5 to answer any of the CDP's quantitative or qualitative questions, please contact us. We are available to support you in your CDP responses.
Most of the quantitative information requested in questions C5-C9 can be generated using the Distribution Reports in Scope 5. In order to generate accurate reports, be sure to follow these guidelines:
- Generate reports from the top level node (in the Node Navigator context) to be sure that all the organization's trackers are available.
- Get your data in order by closing any significant data gaps. See this article in the knowledge base for tips on finding and resolving these gaps.
- For all reports, Start Date and End Date should correspond to the first and last days of the reporting year. So - to report, for example, for calendar year 2012, Start Date should be 01/01/2012 and End Date should be 12/31/2012.
- For many reports, you'll need to select a subset of the available trackers. See the article Selecting Trackers for a Chart or Report to learn how to do so.
- After running any report, be sure to check for unexpected exclusions. Exclusions will be indicated by the appearance of a yellow warning symbol in any of the report rows and by the appearance of an exclusions link at the top of the report titled Show Excluded Primary Trackers. See the following images:To see details of the exclusions, click on the Show Excluded Primary Trackers link at the top of the report.
- Scope 5 generated reports can be printed for inclusion in external reports. To do so, click on the printer icon (just below the report heading) once the report has been generated.
- Certain Scope 5 tables can be downloaded in CSV format (using the link above the table).
- For the sake of brevity, certain less common conditions are not discussed in these recipes but can be accommodated in Scope 5 using custom tag groups. If any unique conditions apply, please contact us via the help button on the right of all application screens for technical support.