We've added a bunch of new features to Scope 5 in the past few months. We've listed them below. You'll find articles in our How To section that explain many of the new features. If you'd like further guidance on how to use any of them, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Automated Data Transfer (ADT) - automatically pull in data from your utilities and Portfolio Manager. Configuration information in this article.
- Improved public dashboard - multiple pages and sections within pages to tell stories about your organization through your Scope 5 data
- Projects - organize projects and initiatives within your organization and realize the impact of those activities.
- Email reports - subscribe to regular emails that show tracker health and activity (more info).
- Improved currency exchange rate handling - we've improved our currency exchange rate handling to be more robust